E-poster formatting guideline
KSN 2020 will display PPT slideshow Multiple-slide e-posters in virtual meeting platform.
- We recommend to set the page setup or slide size to "4:3".
- Use bullet points.
- Avoid using custom fonts. We recommend to use the default fonts that come with Microsoft Office.
- Use a minimum font size of 14 points.
- Be clear and concise with design and content - Avoid using too many slides. We limit the number of slides to maximum 15 slides.
- Use only high-quality graphics.
- Hyperlinks and Embedded videos are not allowed.
- Put a footer on each slide such as "Slide 1 of 6" to let viewers walking by mid-cycle know where they are in the presentation and how long they will wait until it begins again.
- Make sure to convert final PPT E-poster file to PDF, and save the file as "Your full name_Abstract number (Ex. OR-1234)
- You may download KSN 2020 E-poster template from website and use.